St. Anthony of Padua Maronite Church has two halls available for rental. We are located at 2530 Victory Parkway in Walnut Hills. Call today to set up a time to come and see the hall at 513.961.0120.
Large Hall Information:
Capacity 350 people
Rental Fee: $1700 for 4 hours. This fee includes soft drinks (coke products) and ice, set-up and clean-up, City of Cincinnati security policeman and 2 bartenders. There is a $500 (non-refundable) deposit required to hold your date with balance due 30 days prior to event. Large round or cafeteria tables available.
Small Hall Information:
Capacity 100 people
Rental Fee: $500 for four hours. You must set up and clean up for your event. $150 (non-refundable) deposit required to hold your date with balance due 30 prior to event.
Special Notes: Each hall is equipt with a kitchen that may be used to keep things warm or refrigerated. You may use your own catering service. Liquor is permitted but you must bring your own. We do not provide linens.
Church Rental Policy:
Thank you for your inquiring into the possibility of renting our church for your wedding ceremony or other church event. Please be advised that the following would apply to any Catholic parish in the area:
– In order to be married in this church you must be a parishioner in good standing.
– Catholics who are in good standing with their own parish, but have experienced a scheduling conflict for their wedding, will be considered for rental of our facilities. Specifically, this would mean that their pastor approves of the wedding; that he has contacted the pastor of this parish, and that the couple has fulfilled all of the requirements for Catholic weddings in the Archdiocese of Cincinnati, or the Diocese of Covington, or the Eparchy of Our Lady of Lebanon.
– An official representative from the renter’s parish (priest or deacon) will perform the ceremony in this church.
– Time of the rental will not conflict with any other parish activity of St. Anthony’s.
– There will be a rental fee for the ceremony.
If you are still interested in renting from us, please contact our parish office M-F, from 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. at (513) 961-5823, and we will be happy to speak further with you.